|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Narodowy Bank PolskiWarszawa, Poland
: (0-22) 653 10 00
(0-22) 620 85 18
00-919 Warszawa ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21
RePEc:edi:nbpgvpl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Szkoła Główna Handlowa w WarszawieWarszawa, Poland
: + (48)(22) 49 12 51
+ (48)(22) 49 53 12
Al. Niepodleglosci 162, 02-554 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:sgwawpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marcin Grela & Aleksandra Majchrowska & Tomasz Michałek & Jakub Mućk & Agnieszka Stążka-Gawrysiak & Grzegorz Tchorek & Marcin Wagner, 2017. "Is Central and Eastern Europe converging towards the EU-15?," NBP Working Papers 264, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Agnieszka Stążka-Gawrysiak, 2011. "Poland on the road to the euro: How serious is the risk of boom-bust cycles after the euro adoption? An empirical analysis," NBP Working Papers 103, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Stazka, Agnieszka, 2008. "International parity relations between Poland and Germany: a cointegrated VAR approach," MPRA Paper 24057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnieszka Stazka, 2006. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe â€“ Temporary or Permanent?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1876, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agnieszka Stazka-Gawrysiak, 2009. "The Shock-Absorbing Capacity of the Flexible Exchange Rate in Poland," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 54-70.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Agnieszka Stazka, 2006.
"Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe â€“ Temporary or Permanent?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1876, CESifo Group Munich.
- Huang, Shuo & Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2015.
"Whither China? Reform and economic integration among Chinese regions,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-110.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc & Shuo Huang, 2013. "Whither China? Reform and Economic Integration among Chinese Regions," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc & Shuo Huang, 2013. "Whither China? Reform and Economic Integration among Chinese Regions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4220, CESifo Group Munich.
- K. Rajmund MIRDALA, 2012.
"Sources Of Exchange Rate Volatility In The European Transition Economies. Effects Of Economic Crisis Revealed,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 7(3(21)/ Fa), pages 270-282.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2012. "Sources of exchange rate volatility in the european transition economies (effects of economic crisis revealed)," MPRA Paper 42060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Interest rate transmission mechanism of the monetary policy in the selected EMU candidate countries (SVAR approach)," MPRA Paper 14072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2009. "Shocking aspects of monetary integration (SVAR approach)," MPRA Paper 17057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skorepa, Michal & Komarek, Lubos, 2015.
"Sources of asymmetric shocks: The exchange rate or other culprits?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 654-674.
- Lubos Komarek & Michal Skorepa, 2013. "Sources of Asymmetric Shocks: The Exchange Rate or Other Culprits?," Working Papers 2013/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2015. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in New EU Member Countries," FIW Working Paper series 160, FIW.
- Huang, Shuo & Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2015. "Whither China? Reform and economic integration among Chinese regions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-110.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agnieszka Stazka-Gawrysiak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.