Report NEP-EEC-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giordano, Raffaela & Depalo, Domenico & Coutinho Pereira, Manuel & Eugène, Bruno & Papapetrou, Evangelia & Pérez, Javier J. & Reiss, Lukas & Roter, Mojca, 2011. "The public sector pay gap in a selection of Euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1406, European Central Bank.
- Maurin, Laurent & Roma, Moreno & Vetlov, Igor, 2011. "Profit dynamics across the largest euro area countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 1410, European Central Bank.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Luigi Spaventa, 2011. "Why the current account may matter in a monetary union. Lesson from the financial crisis in the Euro area," Working Papers 426, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2011. "Rating agencies and sovereign credit risk assessment," Policy Contributions 658, Bruegel.
- Nicolas Chatelais, 2011. "Taille de pays et stratégie de concurrence fiscale des petits pays," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnieszka Stążka-Gawrysiak, 2011. "Poland on the road to the euro: How serious is the risk of boom-bust cycles after the euro adoption? An empirical analysis," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 103, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Ben R. Craig & Falko Fecht, 2011. "Substitution between net and gross settlement systems: A concern for financial stability?," Working Paper 1132, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bonci, Riccardo, 2011. "Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1402, European Central Bank.
- Philip K. Verleger, 2011. "Oil Exporters to the Euro's Rescue?," Policy Briefs PB11-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fiorella Del Fiore & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Bank Finance Versus Bond Finance," Working Papers 2011-004, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Gabriele Tondl, 2011. "Has Integration Promoted Business Cycle Synchronization in the Enlarged EU?," FIW Working Paper series 075, FIW.
- Nicolas Chatelais, 2011. "Elasticité des bases fiscales (composées des profits des sociétés)en Europe," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11079, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mohl, Philipp & Hagen, Tobias, 2011. "Do EU structural funds promote regional employment? Evidence from dynamic panel data models," Working Paper Series 1403, European Central Bank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How Do Credit Supply Shocks Propagate Internationally? A GVAR approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fialova, Kamila & Schneider, Ondrej, 2011. "Labor institutions and their impact on shadow economies in Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5913, The World Bank.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What explains prevalence of informal employment in European countries : the role of labor institutions, governance, immigrants, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5917, The World Bank.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo & Margherita Velucchi, 2011. "The “China effect” on EU Exports to OECD markets – A focus on Italy," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Doris Prammer, 2011. "Quality of taxation and the crisis: Tax shifts from a growth perspective," Taxation Papers 29, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.