Evolution of vulnerability to pain in interpersonal relations as a strategic trait aiding cooperation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dimitry Rtischev, 2011. "Evolution of vulnerability to pain in interpersonal relations as a strategic trait aiding cooperation," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 757-782, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, "undated". "From Teleology to Evolution Bridging the gap between rationality and adaptation in social explanation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kopányi-Peuker, Anita & Offerman, Theo & Sloof, Randolph, 2017.
"Fostering cooperation through the enhancement of own vulnerability,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 273-290.
- Anita Kopanyi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2012. "Fostering Cooperation through the Enhancement of Own Vulnerability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-132/I, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; conflict avoidance; Hawk-Dove; pain; emotions; vulnerability; indirect evolution; assortative matching;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23859. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .