The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ryne Belliston & Scott Bradford & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence J, 2002.
"Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models by a Method of Undetermined Coefficients,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(1-2), pages 21-55, October.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1998. "Solving Dynamic Equilibrium Models by a Method of Undetermined Coefficients," NBER Technical Working Papers 0225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1998. "Solving dynamic equilibrium models by a method of undetermined coefficients," Working Paper 9804, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Japanese & Korean Immigration," MPRA Paper 23501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott M. Fuess, 2003. "Immigration Policy and Highly Skilled Workers: The Case of Japan," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 243-257, April.
- Goto, Junichi, 1998. "The impact of migrant workers on the Japanese economy: Trickle vs. flood," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 63-83, January.
- Yong-Yil Choi, 2004. "The macroeconomic impact of foreign labour influx into the industrialized nation state and the complementary policies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1057-1063.
More about this item
Keywordslabor migration; factor mobility; dynamic general equilibrium; Japan;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-07-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIG-2010-07-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .