Immigration Policy and Highly Skilled Workers: The Case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2004. "Globalization, Development, and Mobility of Technical Talent: India and Japan in Comparative Perspectives," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009.
"Frequency of contact with foreigners in a homogenous society: perceived consequences of foreigner increases in Japan,"
14646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Frequency of contact with foreigners in a homogenous society: perceived consequences of foreigner increases in Japan," MPRA Paper 21105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard Wall, 2008.
"Is there too little immigration? An analysis of temporary skilled migration,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 197-211.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "Is there too little immigration? an analysis of temporary skilled migration," Working Papers 2006-062, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Frequency of contact with foreigners in a homogeneous society: perceived consequences of foreigner increases," MPRA Paper 33852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Japanese & Korean Immigration," MPRA Paper 23501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillips, Kerk L., 2010.
"The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy,"
23673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryne Belliston & Scott Bradford & Kerk L. Phillips, 2014. "The Dynamic Effects of Changes to Japanese Immigration Policy," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2014-02, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Wall, Howard J., 2007. "Is There Too Little Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 2825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Masanori Hashimoto & Yoshio Higuchi, 2005. "Issues Facing the Japanese Labor Market," Working Papers 05-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:21:y:2003:i:2:p:243-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.