An explanation of the occupational and educational structure of employment by means of multinomial logit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekker, R. & de Grip, A. & Heijke, J.A.M., 1988. "An explanation of the occupational structure of sectors of industry," ROA Working Paper 2E, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Fixed Coefficient "Manpower Requirements" Model, 1960-1970,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(2), pages 176-199.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "An Empirical Analysis of the Fixed Coefficient 'Manpower Requirements' Model, 1960-1970," NBER Working Papers 0315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parks, Richard W., 1980. "On the estimation of multinomial logit models from relative frequency data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 293-303, August.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; education; occupation; multinomial logit;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .