On the estimation of multinomial logit models from relative frequency data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 2001.
"Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 322-352, April.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 1996. "Social employment of welfare recipients in Belgium: an evaluation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Geert Ridder & Bart Cockx, 1999. "Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 415, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Bart Cockx & Geert Ridder, 2000. "Social Employment Of Welfare Recipients In Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 425, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Daowei & Nagubadi, Rao V., 2005. "The influence of urbanization on timberland use by forest type in the Southern United States," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 721-731, August.
- Cockx, Bart & Bardoulat, Isabelle, 1999.
"Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment ?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bart Cockx & Isabelle Bardoulat, 2000. "Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bhattarai, Gandhi Raj & Hatch, L. Upton & Zhang, Daowei, 2004. "Socioeconomic Influences On Land Use Choice At Watershed Level: A Multinomial Logit Analysis Of Land Use Distribution In West Georgia," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20183, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stephen J. Trejo, 2003.
"Does the Statutory Overtime Premium Discourage Long Workweeks?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 530-551, April.
- Trejo, Stephen J., 1997. "Does the Statutory Overtime Premium Discourage Long Workweeks?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4c36k4fq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Trejo, Stephen, 2001. "Does the Statutory Overtime Premium Discourage Long Workweeks?," IZA Discussion Papers 373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Peeters, H.M.M., 1990. "An explanation of the occupational and educational structure of employment by means of multinomial logit," MPRA Paper 23615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:13:y:1980:i:3:p:293-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.