An evaluation of the forecast of the indicator of the labour market gap
Th is evaluation study has been conducted within the framework of the Education andLabour Market Project (POA). Th e project is funded by the Ministry of Education,Culture and Science (OCW), the Institute for Employee Benefi t Schemes (UWV), theUWV Werkbedrijf (formerly: Centre for Work and Income - CWI), the Ministry ofAgriculture, Nature and Food Quality, the national centres of expertise on vocationaleducation, training and the labour market represented by their association COLO,Randstad Nederland and the Council for Work and Income (RWI). Th e authoracknowledges the members of the accompanying committee of the Education andLabour Market Project for their comments on an earlier version.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht|
Web page: http://www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evans, Graham J & Lindley, Robert M, 1973. "The Use of RAS and Related Models in Manpower Forecasting," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 13(1-2), pages 53-73.
- Matheeuwsen A. & Grip A. de, 1997. "De doorstroom van het reguliere naar het niet-reguliere onderwijs," ROA Working Paper 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, Paul, 1986. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780122951831 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Myra Wieling & Lex Borghans, 2001. "Descrepancies between Supply and Demand and Adjustment Processes in the Labour Market," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(1), pages 33-56, 03.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2006. "Measuring Skill-upgrading in the Dutch Labor Market," ROA Working Paper 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Willems, E. J. T. A. & de Grip, A., 1993. "Forecasting replacement demand by occupation and education," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 173-185, August.
- Borghans L. & Grip A. de & Delmee J. & Loo J. van & Matheeuwsen A. & Smits W., 1997. "Methodiek arbeidsmarktprognoses en -indicatoren 1997-2002," ROA Working Paper 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Hans Heijke & Astrid Matheeuwsen & Ed Willems, 2003.
"Clustering Educational Categories in a Heterogeneous Labour Market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 89-108.
- Heijke H. & Matheeuwsen A. & Willems E., 1998. "Clustering Educational Categories in a Heterogeneous Labour Market," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Clements, Michael P, 1995. "Rationality and the Role of Judgement in Macroeconomic Forecasting," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 410-420, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umarot:2009003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.