The Use of RAS and Related Models in Manpower Forecasting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Dupuy & Lex Borghans, 2005.
"Supply and demand, allocation and wage inequality: an international comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1073-1088.
- Dupuy,Arnaud & Borghans,Lex, 2003. "Supply and Demand, Allocation and Wage Inequality: An International Comparison," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Borghans, Lex, 2003. "Supply and Demand, Allocation and Wage Inequality: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Eijs, Patrick & Borghans, Lex, 1996. "The use of RAS in manpower forecasting: A microeconomic approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 257-287, April.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2005. "An evaluation of labour market forecasts by type of education and occupation for 2002," ROA Working Paper 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2009. "An evaluation of the forecast of the indicator of the labour market gap," ROA Technical Report 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2006. "Measuring Skill-upgrading in the Dutch Labor Market," ROA Working Paper 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:13:y:1973:i:1-2:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.