Measuring Skill-upgrading in the Dutch Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Dupuy & Lex Borghans, 2005.
"Supply and demand, allocation and wage inequality: an international comparison,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1073-1088.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Borghans, Lex, 2003. "Supply and Demand, Allocation and Wage Inequality: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dupuy,Arnaud & Borghans,Lex, 2003. "Supply and Demand, Allocation and Wage Inequality: An International Comparison," ROA Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- van Eijs, Patrick & Borghans, Lex, 1996. "The use of RAS in manpower forecasting: A microeconomic approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 257-287, April.
- Kadas, Sandor A. & Klafszky, Emil, 1976. "Estimation of the parameters in the gravity model for trip distribution : A new method and solution algorithm," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 439-457, December.
- Evans, Graham J & Lindley, Robert M, 1973. "The Use of RAS and Related Models in Manpower Forecasting," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 13(1-2), pages 53-73.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cörvers Frank & Dupuy Arnaud & Dijksman Sander & Golsteyn Bart & Kriechel Ben & Montizaan Raymond, 2010. "Methodik Arbeitsmarktprognosen und -indikatoren 2005-2010," ROA Technical Report 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2009. "An evaluation of the forecast of the indicator of the labour market gap," ROA Technical Report 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
Keywordseducation; training and the labour market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umarow:2006003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/romaanl.html .