Forecasting replacement demand by occupation and education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sav:ebooks:003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cörvers Frank & Dupuy Arnaud & Dijksman Sander & Golsteyn Bart & Kriechel Ben & Montizaan Raymond, 2010. "Methodik Arbeitsmarktprognosen und -indikatoren 2005-2010," ROA Technical Report 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Quinn, Emma & Gusciute, Egle & Barrett, Alan, 2015. "Determining Labour and Skills Shortages and the Need for Labour Migration in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS49.
- Barbu Bogdan POPESCU & Lavinia ªtefania ÞOÞAN & Silvia Elena CRISTACHE, 2013. "Statistical Modeling of Stochastic Dependences between Variables that Characterize Labor Market in Romania for Taking Relevant Management Decisions for a Competitive and Sustainable Development of Lab," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 216-226, December.
- Meriküll, Jaanika & Eamets, Raul & Humal, Katrin & Espenberg, Kerly, 2012. "Power without manpower: Forecasting labour demand for Estonian energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 740-750.
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2005. "An evaluation of labour market forecasts by type of education and occupation for 2002," ROA Working Paper 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Naura F. Campos & Gerard Hughes & St pan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 1999. "When the Future is not what it used to be: Lessons from the Western European Experience to Forecasting Education and Training in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 265, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nekkers G. & Eijs P. van & Grip A. de & Diephuis B., 2000. "Regional Supply-Demand Discrepancies: A Training Perspective," ROA Working Paper 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Alfred Garloff & RÃ¼diger Wapler, 2013. "Are the Number of Skilled Workers Running Out in Germany? The (Non)-Consequences of Demographic Change," ERSA conference papers ersa13p854, European Regional Science Association.
- Willems E., 1996. "Manpower Forecasting and Modelling Replacement Demand: An Overview," ROA Working Paper 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Dupuy Arnaud, 2009. "An evaluation of the forecast of the indicator of the labour market gap," ROA Technical Report 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Garloff, Alfred & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2016. "Labour Shortages and Replacement Demand in Germany. The (Non-)Consequences of Demographic Change," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145497, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Garloff, Alfred & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2016. "Labour shortages and replacement demand in Germany : the (non)-consequences of demographic change," IAB Discussion Paper 201605, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Willems E, 1999. "Modelling Replacement Demand: A Random Coefficient Approach," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Grip,A.,de & Heijke,H., 1998. "Beyond Manpower Planning: ROA's Labour Market Model and its Forecasts to 2002," ROA Working Paper 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Diephuis B.J. & Heijke H. & Marey Ph., 2000. "The Effects of Age, Gender and Job Strain on Labour Market Outflow: An Exploratory Study," ROA Working Paper 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:9:y:1993:i:2:p:173-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.