Higher education planning and the wages of workers with higher education in Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robbins, Donald & Gindling, T H, 1999. "Trade Liberalization and the Relative Wages for More-Skilled Workers in Costa Rica," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 140-154, June.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Fixed Coefficient "Manpower Requirements" Model, 1960-1970,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(2), pages 176-199.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "An Empirical Analysis of the Fixed Coefficient 'Manpower Requirements' Model, 1960-1970," NBER Working Papers 0315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Choi, Kang-Shik, 1996. "The impact of shifts in supply of college graduates: Repercussion of Educational reform in Korea," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Johnson, George & Stafford, Frank, 1999. "The labor market implications of international trade," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 34, pages 2215-2288 Elsevier.
- Bound, John & Johnson, George, 1992. "Changes in the Structure of Wages in the 1980's: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 371-392, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:21:y:2002:i:2:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.