Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Financial Performance: Evidence from Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2010.
"Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(305), pages 1-19, January.
- Bénabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," TSE Working Papers 09-109, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Tirole & Roland Bénabou, 2010. "Individual and Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Papers 2010.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2005. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0506, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Teoh, Siew Hong & Welch, Ivo & Wazzan, C Paul, 1999.
"The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(1), pages 35-89, January.
- Ivo Welch & Siew Hong Teoh & Paul Wazzan, 1995. "The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott," Finance _005, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Siew Hong Teoh & Christopher Paul Wazzan & Ivo Welch, 1996. "The Effect Of Socially Activist Investment Policies On The Financial Markets: Evidence From The South African Boycott," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm70, Yale School of Management.
- Hyun-Han Shin & René M. Stulz, 1998. "Are Internal capital Markets Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 531-552.
- Kee H. Chung & Stephen W. Pruitt, 1994. "A Simple Approximation of Tobin's q," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(3), Fall.
- Baron, David P., 2001. "Private Politics," Research Papers 1689, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Mark Bagnoli & Susan G. Watts, 2003. "Selling to Socially Responsible Consumers: Competition and The Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 419-445, September.
- Luis Gomez - Mejia, 2008. "Strategic use of CSR as a signal for good management," Working Papers Economia wp08-25, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heung-Jun Jung & Dong-One Kim, 2016. "Good Neighbors but Bad Employers: Two Faces of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 295-310, October.
- Khalid M. Al-Shuaibi, 2016. "A Structural Equation Model of CSR and Performance: Mediation by Innovation and Productivity," Journal of Management and Sustainability, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 6(2), pages 139-153, June.
- Jan Diebecker & Friedrich Sommer, 2017. "The impact of corporate sustainability performance on information asymmetry: the role of institutional differences," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 471-517, March.
- Wang, Wei-Kang & Lu, Wen-Min & Kweh, Qian Long & Lai, Hsiao-Wen, 2014. "Does corporate social responsibility influence the corporate performance of the U.S. telecommunications industry?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 580-591.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:3:415-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3635-:d:174931 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3141-:d:167465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1498-:d:109365 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jocaae:v:13:y:2017:i:3:p:263-281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihai-Bogdan AFRASINEI & Iuliana Eugenia GEORGESCU & Costel ISTRATE, 2016. "The Influence Of The Connections Of Romanian Non-Listed Firms To Tax Havens On Their Profitability," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(4), pages 572-596, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:834-:d:136549 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2217-:d:155014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mingjun Hou & Heng Liu & Peihua Fan & Zelong Wei, 2016. "Does CSR practice pay off in East Asian firms? A meta-analytic investigation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 195-228, March.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Eun-Ju, 2016. "Empathy can increase customer equity related to pro-social brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3748-3754.
- Young Kyun Chang & Won-Yong Oh & Jee Hyun Park & Myoung Gyun Jang, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship Between Board Characteristics and CSR: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 225-242, January.
- Vintilă Georgeta & Nenu Elena Alexandra & Gherghina Ştefan Cristian, 2014. "Empirical Research Towards the Factors Influencing Corporate Financial Performance on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 61(2), pages 219-233, December.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:25:p:2443-2455 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; corporate financial performance; KEJI index; instrumental stakeholder theory;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-04-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SOC-2010-04-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.