Report NEP-SOC-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yanos Zylberberg, 2010. "Do tropical typhoons smash community ties? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2010. "Ideological Segregation Online and Offline," NBER Working Papers 15916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariani, Fabio, 2010. "The Economic Value of Virtue," IZA Discussion Papers 4875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 257, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- L N Mr Graham & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2010. "Leader-Member Exchange, Communication Frequency And Burnout," Working Papers 10-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Choi, Jong-Seo & Kwak, Young-Min & Choe, Chongwoo, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Financial Performance: Evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 22159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waddell, Glen R., 2010. "Gender and the Influence of Peer Alcohol Consumption on Adolescent Sexual Activity," IZA Discussion Papers 4880, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sib Ranjan, Misra & Jaydev, Misra, 2009. "Towards Social Security Systems in Japan Lessons for India," MPRA Paper 22076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2009.