Towards Social Security Systems in Japan Lessons for India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhas, Albert Christopher & Helen, Mary Jacqueline, 2008. "Social Security For Unorganised Workers In India," MPRA Paper 9247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversal social security system; private–public partnership; Inter-generational Equity governance; social capital;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-04-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PUB-2010-04-24 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SOC-2010-04-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .