|Jaydev Misra, Production in Charge (District), North East Multimedia Ltd, Navina Cinema Building (Second Floor), 85A, Prince Anwar Shah Rd. Kolkata - 33|
Department of Economics Santiniketan, India
Visva Bharati University
RePEc:edi:devisin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sib Ranjan, Misra & Jaydev, Misra, 2009. "Towards Social Security Systems in Japan Lessons for India," MPRA Paper 22076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Misra, Jaydev, 2008. "Centralization of Decentralized Governance - Evidence from West Bengal Panchayat," MPRA Paper 15718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2009-06-17 2010-04-24
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2010-04-24
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2009-06-17
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2009-06-17
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2009-06-17
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2010-04-24
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2010-04-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jaydev Misra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.