Report NEP-CWA-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Affluence, Obesity and Non-Communicable Diseases in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Narayanan K & Unmesh Patnaik, 2010. "Vulnerability and Coping to Disasters: A Study of Household Behaviour in Flood Prone Region of India," Working Papers id:2470, eSocialSciences.
- David Atkin, 2010. "Trade, tastes and Nutrition in India," Working Papers 986, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Chandan, Sharma & Bhanumurthy, N R, 2010. "Estimating Infrastructural Investment Needs for India," MPRA Paper 22188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sib Ranjan, Misra & Jaydev, Misra, 2009. "Towards Social Security Systems in Japan Lessons for India," MPRA Paper 22076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Shoba Arun & Samuel Annim & Thankom Arun, 2010. "How can asset accumulation strategies be meaningful for adivasis in Southern India?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 11210, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Rohan Dominic Mathews, 2010. "Indian Fisheries-A Historical Alternative," Working Papers id:2474, eSocialSciences.
- Gilbert, John & Banik, Nilanjan, 2010. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 211, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Sathiabama K, 2010. "Rural Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development," Working Papers id:2475, eSocialSciences.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2010. "Food Price Subsidy under Public Distribution System in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan," ASARC Working Papers 2010-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Khan, Zahid & Asghar, Zahid, 2009. "Determination of stochastic vs. deterministic trend in quarterly GDP of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 22091, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2010.
- Eshaan Puri & Tripti Bhatia, 2010. "Commonwealth Games 2010: Displacement of Persons," Working Papers id:2472, eSocialSciences.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & J Paul Dunne & Yasmine M. Abdelfattah & Shadwa Zaher, 2010. "The Demand for Military Spending in Egypt," Working Papers 1001, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Can Common Stocks Provide A Hedge Against Inflation? Evidence from African Countries," Working Paper series 06_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mohd, Irfan, 2010. "The Role of Executives in Hostile Takeover Attempts," MPRA Paper 22123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2010.
- Drine, Imed & Bou Abid, Anis, 2010. "Efficiency frontier and matching process on the labor market: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 21994, University Library of Munich, Germany.