How can asset accumulation strategies be meaningful for adivasis in Southern India?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Narayan, Deepa, 2004. "Local Institutions, Poverty and Household Welfare in Bolivia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1179-1198, July.
- Hulme, David, 2003. "Chronic Poverty and Development Policy: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 399-402, March.
- Adato, Michelle & Carter, Michael R. & May, Julian, 2004. "Sense in Sociability? Social Exclusion and Persistent Poverty in South Africa," Staff Paper Series 477, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cattell, Vicky, 2001. "Poor people, poor places, and poor health: the mediating role of social networks and social capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 1501-1516, May.
- Shoba Arun, 2008. "Managing Assets and Vulnerability Contexts: Vistas of Gendered Livelihoods of Adivasi Women in South India," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 3208, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2010-04-24 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:11210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .