Rural Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSHGs; self help groups; empowerment; women; micro; Tamilnadu; employment; rural women; India; political thinkers; economically; economic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-04-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2010-04-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2010-04-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MFD-2010-04-24 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SBM-2010-04-24 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .