Report NEP-HRM-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eva Fransen & J. Plantenga & J.D. Vlasblom, 2010. "Why do women still earn less than men? Decomposing the Dutch gender pay gap, 1996-2006," Working Papers 10-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Sathiabama K, 2010. "Rural Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development," Working Papers id:2475, eSocialSciences.
- Ana Sofia Lopes & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Productivity, Wages, and the Returns to Firm-Provided Training: Fair Share Capitalism?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, revised Jul 2012.
- Nicolas Herault & Weiping Kostenko & Gary Marks & Rezida Zakirova, 2010. "The Effects of Macroeconomic Conditions on the Education and Employment Outcomes of Youth," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2010004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Desai,Sameeksha, Acs, Zoltan and Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "A Model of Destructive Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sansani, Shahar, 2009. "The Effects of School Quality on Long-Term Health," MPRA Paper 22189, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.