The Effects of Macroeconomic Conditions on the Education and Employment Outcomes of Youth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicolas Hérault & Weiping Kostenko & Gary Marks & Rezida Zakirova, 2012. "The effects of macroeconomic conditions on the education and employment outcomes of youth," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 15(1), pages 17-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beate Jochimsen & Christian Raffer, 2016. "Herausforderungen bei der Messung von Wohlfahrt," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1595, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Enrico MARELLI & Elena VAKULENKO, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate Trends and the Role of Individual Determinants,"
Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT)
0001/2014, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2014. "Youth Unemployment In Italy And Russia: Aggregate Trends And The Role Of Individual Determinants," HSE Working papers WP BRP 74/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Enrico Marelli & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Youth unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate trends and the role of individual determinants," Discussion Papers 3_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2014. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Youth Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 8400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-04-24 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2010-04-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2010n02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .