Report NEP-EDU-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sansani, Shahar, 2009. "The Effects of School Quality on Long-Term Health," MPRA Paper 22189, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 22036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solga, Heike & Kohlrausch, Bettina & Kretschmann, Claudia & Fromm, Sabine, 2010. "Evaluation des Projekts "Abschlussquote erhöhen - Berufsfähigkeit steigern" (Evaluation of the project "Raising the rate of attaining school leaving certificate qualifications - Increas," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201005, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Nicolas Herault & Weiping Kostenko & Gary Marks & Rezida Zakirova, 2010. "The Effects of Macroeconomic Conditions on the Education and Employment Outcomes of Youth," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Gerard Postiglione, 2010. "Education Impact Study: The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," Working Papers id:2469, eSocialSciences.
- Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Anna Vignoles, 2010. "Matching the supply of and demand for young people graduating from the vocational track in Spain," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2010. "Life-Cycle, Effort and Academic Deadwood," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1009, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2010. "Why Do Women Leave Science And Engineering?," Departmental Working Papers 2010-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.