Report NEP-AGE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sib Ranjan, Misra & Jaydev, Misra, 2009. "Towards Social Security Systems in Japan Lessons for India," MPRA Paper 22076, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Judit Vall Castello, 2010. "Promoting Employment of Disabled Women in Spain; Evaluating a Policy," Working Papers 2010-10, FEDEA.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2010. "Life-Cycle, Effort and Academic Deadwood," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 233, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2010. "Family Location and Caregiving Patterns from an International Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4878, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael P. Cameron & Jacques Poot, 2010. "A Stochastic Sub-national Population Projection Methodology with an Application to the Waikato Region of New Zealand," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-70, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00472732_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore