Life-Cycle, Effort and Academic Deadwood
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2010. "Life-Cycle, Effort and Academic Deadwood," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1009, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Zoega, Gylfi, 2010. "Life-Cycle, Effort and Academic Deadwood," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-28, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Zoega, Gylfi, 2010.
"An essay on the generational effect of employment protection,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 349-359, May.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "An essay on the generational effect of employment protection," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0915, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Alison L. Booth & Gylfi Zoega, 2004.
"Is wage compression a necessary condition for firm-financed general training?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Booth, Alison L & Zoega, Gylfi, 2001. "Is Wage Compression a Necessary Condition for Firm-Financed General Training?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2845, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsDeadwood; aging; optimal stopping; salary schemes;
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-04-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOG-2010-04-24 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .