Report NEP-EFF-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Stierwald, 2010. "Determinants of Profitability: An Analysis of Large Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Productivity Distribution, Firm Heterogeneity, and Agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers 10017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hansen, Thorsten, 2010. "Tariff Rates, Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from German and Austrian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 316, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sébastien MARCHAND, 2010. "Technical Ef?ciency, Farm Size and Tropical Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazonian Forest," Working Papers 201012, CERDI.
- Choi, Jong-Seo & Kwak, Young-Min & Choe, Chongwoo, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Financial Performance: Evidence from Korea," MPRA Paper 22159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Sofia Lopes & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Productivity, Wages, and the Returns to Firm-Provided Training: Fair Share Capitalism?," GEMF Working Papers 2010-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, revised Jul 2012.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Industrial Relocation Policy and Heterogeneous Plants Sorted by Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 10016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- Drine, Imed & Bou Abid, Anis, 2010. "Efficiency frontier and matching process on the labor market: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 21994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2010. "Options for Energy Efficiency in India and Barriers to Their Adoption: A Scoping Study," Discussion Papers dp-10-20, Resources For the Future.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Death of Canadian Manufacturing Plants: Heterogeneous Responses to Changes in Tariffs and Real Exchange Rates," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010061e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-15, CIRANO.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Christiaensen,Luc & Demery,Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2010. "The (Evolving) Role of Agriculture in Poverty Reduction: An Empirical Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Francesco Aiello & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2010. "Un’Analisi Territoriale Della Produttività Totale Dei Fattori In Italia," Working Papers 201007, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.