Industrial Relocation Policy and Heterogeneous Plants Sorted by Productivity: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Toshihiro Okubo & Eiichi Tomiura, 2010. "Industrial relocation policy and heterogeneous plants sorted by productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-35, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2012.
"Antiagglomeration Subsidies With Heterogeneous Firms,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 285-299, May.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2006. "Anti-agglomeration Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," IHEID Working Papers 16-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Anti-agglomeration Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Anti-agglomeration Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-012, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Management of Cluster Policies: Case Studies of Japanese, German, and French Bio-clusters," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-04-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2010-04-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2010-04-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .