Report NEP-URE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anita Ratcliffe, 2010. "Housing wealth or economic climate: Why do house prices matter for well-being?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/234, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Eshaan Puri & Tripti Bhatia, 2010. "Commonwealth Games 2010: Displacement of Persons," Working Papers id:2472, eSocialSciences.
- Park, Albert & Wang, Dewen, 2010. "Migration and Urban Poverty and Inequality in China," IZA Discussion Papers 4877, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Productivity Distribution, Firm Heterogeneity, and Agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers 10017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2010. "Ideological Segregation Online and Offline," NBER Working Papers 15916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Corporate Tax Systems and the Location of Industry," Research Papers in Economics 2010:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Political Participation, Regional Policy and the Location of Industry," Research Papers in Economics 2010:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Friedhelm Pfeiffer & Ruben R. Seiberlich, 2010. "A Socio-Economic Analysis of Youth Disconnectedness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 291, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Industrial Relocation Policy and Heterogeneous Plants Sorted by Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 10016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J., 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Electoral Accountability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1021, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Maureen L. Cropper & Yi Jiang & Anna Alberini & Patrick Baur, 2010. "Getting Cars Off the Road: The Cost-Effectiveness of an Episodic Pollution Control Program," NBER Working Papers 15904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert, John & Banik, Nilanjan, 2010. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 211, Asian Development Bank Institute.