Industrial relocation policy and heterogeneous plants sorted by productivity: Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Industrial Relocation Policy and Heterogeneous Plants Sorted by Productivity: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 10016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2012.
"Antiagglomeration Subsidies With Heterogeneous Firms,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 285-299, May.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2006. "Anti-agglomeration Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," IHEID Working Papers 16-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Anti-agglomeration Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Anti-agglomeration Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-012, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Management of Cluster Policies: Case Studies of Japanese, German, and French Bio-clusters," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.