Is there a boy bias in household education expenditure: the case of Andhra Pradesh in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
- Rozana Himaz, 2010. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Education Expenditure: The Case of Sri Lanka," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 231-258, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2013.
"Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 143-164.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta G., 2011. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 5706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2016. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," Working Papers id:8425, eSocialSciences.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," DoQSS Working Papers 11-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Amitava Saha, 2013. "An Assessment of Gender Discrimination in Household Expenditure on Education in India," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 220-238, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntrahousehold education gender India;
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.