Collusion, reputation damage and interest in code of conduct: The case of a Dutch construction company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Janet Adams & Armen Tashchian & Ted Shore, 2001. "Codes of Ethics as Signals for Ethical Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 199-211, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blandine Laperche & Nadine Levratto, 2012. "The Emergence of Ecological Opportunities and Firms’ Behaviour," Chapters,in: Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marjo Siltaoja & Meri Vehkaperä, 2010. "Constructing Illegitimacy? Cartels and Cartel Agreements in Finnish Business Media from Critical Discursive Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 493-511, April.
- Niklas Egels-Zandén, 2009. "Transnational Governance of Workers’ Rights: Outlining a Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 169-188, June.
- Nijhof, A. & Graafland, J.J. & Kuijer de, O., 2009. "Exploration of an agenda for transparency in the construction industry," MPRA Paper 20274, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan Graafland & Muel Kaptein & Corrie Mazereeuw-van der Duijn Schouten, 2006. "Business Dilemmas and Religious Belief: An Explorative Study among Dutch Executives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 53-70, June.
- Niklas Egels-Zandén, 2009. "TNC Motives for Signing International Framework Agreements: A Continuous Bargaining Model of Stakeholder Pressure," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(4), pages 529-547, February.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:4:p:89-103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; code of conduct; collusion; construction sector; reputation; parliamentary investigation; regulation;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.