Crony Capitalism and India: Before and After Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nellis, J., 1999. "Time to Rethink Privatization in Transition Economies?," Papers 38, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2005.
"From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(2), pages 193-228, September.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," Working Paper Series rwp04-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "From “Hindu Growth” to Productivity Surge; The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," IMF Working Papers 04/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrik, Dani & Subramanian, Arvind, 2004. "From 'Hindu Growth' to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 4371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dani Rodrik & Arvind Subramanian, 2004. "From "Hindu Growth" to Productivity Surge: The Mystery of the Indian Growth Transition," NBER Working Papers 10376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Virmani, 2004. "India's economic growth: From socialist rate of growth to Bharatiya rate of growth," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 122, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna Palepu, 2000. "Emerging Market Business Groups, Foreign Intermediaries, and Corporate Governance," NBER Chapters,in: Concentrated Corporate Ownership, pages 265-294 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2008. "Crony Capitalism: Caricature or Category?," MPRA Paper 19626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Coyne & Lotta Moberg, 2015. "The political economy of state-provided targeted benefits," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 337-356, September.
- Mohammed Said Saadi, 2016. "Moroccan Cronyism: Facts, Mechanisms and Impact," Working Papers 1063, Economic Research Forum, revised 11 2016.
- Paul Dragos Aligica & Vlad Tarko, 2014. "Crony Capitalism: Rent Seeking, Institutions and Ideology," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 156-176, May.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2011. "Continuity and Change in Indian Capitalism," MPRA Paper 38907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Krichewsky, 2010. "Negotiating the Terms of A New Social Contract: Private Companies, Civil Society and the State in India," Working Papers id:2394, eSocialSciences.
- Krichewsky, Damien, 2014. "The socially responsible company as a strategic second-order observer: An Indian case," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Krichewsky, Damien, 2011. "Crise et modalités d’élaboration d’un compromis social dans le nouveau capitalisme indien," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 9.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Crony Capitalism; Liberalization; Concentration;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.