An analysis of mergers and acquisitions in the Turkish banking sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayse Mumcu & Unal Zenginobuz & Mehmet Aras Orhan, 2001. "The Likely Impact of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Turkish Banking Sector: A Stylized Model and Simulations," Working Papers 2001/02, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1999. "Bank-based and market-based financial systems - cross-country comparisons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2143, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebru Reis, 2015. "The Determinants of Acquirer Returns in the Turkish Stock Market," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 21-39.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; mergers and acquisitions; imperfect competition; Turkey;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .