Signal Extraction and Forecasting of the UK Tourism Income Time Series. A Singular Spectrum Analysis Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christina Beneki & Bruno Eeckels & Costas Leon, 2012. "Signal Extraction and Forecasting of the UK Tourism Income Time Series: A Singular Spectrum Analysis Approach," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(5), pages 391-400, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassani, Hossein, 2007. "Singular Spectrum Analysis: Methodology and Comparison," MPRA Paper 4991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leon, Costas & Eeckels, Bruno, 2009. "A Dynamic Correlation Approach of the Swiss Tourism Income," MPRA Paper 15215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Emmanuel Sirimal & Ghodsi, Zara & Ghodsi, Mansi & Heravi, Saeed & Hassani, Hossein, 2017. "Cross country relations in European tourist arrivals," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 151-168.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:114:y:2013:i:c:p:126-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:954-:d:104152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leon, Costas, 2018. "An Evaluation of Singular Spectrum Analysis-Based Seasonal Adjustment," MPRA Paper 84594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:483:y:2017:i:c:p:299-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2013-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Hassani, Hossein, 2015. "Forecasting implied volatility indices worldwide: A new approach," MPRA Paper 72084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Thomakos & Hossein Hassani & Kerry Patterson, 2013. "Optimal Linear Filtering, Smoothing and Trend Extraction for the m-th Differences of a Unit Root Process: A Singular Spectrum Analysis Approach," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:322-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leon, Costas, 2015. "Decomposition of the European GDP based on Singular Spectrum Analysis," MPRA Paper 65812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSingular Spectrum Analysis; Singular Value Decomposition; Business Cycle Decomposition; Tourism Income; United Kingdom; Signal Extraction; Forecasting;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-11-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2009-11-07 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TUR-2009-11-07 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .