Report NEP-TUR-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "The Exchange Rate and US Tourism Balance of Trade," MPRA Paper 18318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beneki, Christina & Eeckels, Bruno & Leon, Costas, 2009. "Signal Extraction and Forecasting of the UK Tourism Income Time Series. A Singular Spectrum Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 18354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal, 2009. "The impact of the NAO index on European Airline Transit," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/5, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Jaume Rosselló Nadal & Óscar Saenz-de-Miera, 2009. "Road accidents and tourism: the case of the Balearic Islands (Spain)," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/4, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shakya, Mallika, 2009. "Competitiveness assessment of tourism in Sierra Leone : a cluster-based approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5083, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore