Report NEP-FOR-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James W. Taylor & Ralph D. Snyder, 2009. "Forecasting Intraday Time Series with Multiple Seasonal Cycles Using Parsimonious Seasonal Exponential Smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- D'Amuri, Francesco/FD & Marcucci, Juri/JM, 2009. ""Google it!" Forecasting the US unemployment rate with a Google job search index," MPRA Paper 18248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2009. "Measuring Forecast Uncertainty by Disagreement: The Missing Link," Discussion Papers 09-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Knüppel, Malte, 2009. "Efficient estimation of forecast uncertainty based on recent forecast errors," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,28, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2009. "Learning and Heterogeneity in GDP and Inflation Forecasts," Discussion Papers 09-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kajal Lahiri & Fushang Liu, 2009. "On the Use of Density Forecasts to Identify Asymmetry in Forecasters' Loss Functions," Discussion Papers 09-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beneki, Christina & Eeckels, Bruno & Leon, Costas, 2009. "Signal Extraction and Forecasting of the UK Tourism Income Time Series. A Singular Spectrum Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 18354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michal Andrle & Tibor Hledik & Ondra Kamenik & Jan Vlcek, 2009. "Implementing the New Structural Model of the Czech National Bank," Working Papers 2009/2, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Anna Matas & Josep-Lluis Raymond & Adriana Ruiz, 2009. "Traffic forecasts under uncertainty and capacity constraints," Working Papers XREAP2009-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2009.
- Anthony Garratt & James Mitchell & Shaun P. Vahey & Elizabeth C. Wakerly, 2009. "Real-time Inflation Forecast Densities from Ensemble Phillips Curves," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0910, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Anthony Garratt & James Mitchell & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "Measuring Output Gap Uncertainty," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0909, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Testing Predictive Ability and Power Robustification," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.