Turkish economic policy under AKP government: an assessment for 2002-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burcu GÜRCİHAN & Erdal YILMAZ, 2007.
"Türkiye’de Kamu Borç Stokunun Yapısı: Orijinal Günah Göstergeleri ve Risk-Dahil Kamu Borç Yükü,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 22(251), pages 5-20.
- Burcu Gurcihan & Erdal Yilmaz, 2007. "Turkiye’de Kamu Borc Stokunun Yapisi : Orijinal Gunah Gostergeleri ve Risk-Dahil Kamu Borc Yuku," Working Papers 0702, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Loayza, Norman, 2004. "Volatility and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3184, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy analysis; economic governance; inflation targeting; structural reforms; Turkish economy;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .