“After all, most of the ‘Myth’ has some blurred empirical foundation: determinants of University level performance of students: case study of Rural Development Course covered in 2008 with in Mekelle University"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & del Ninno, Carlo, 2002. "The Food For Education program in Bangladesh," FCND discussion papers 138, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Niaz Asadullah, Mohammad & Chaudhury, Nazmul & Dar, Amit, 2007.
"Student achievement conditioned upon school selection: Religious and secular secondary school quality in Bangladesh,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 648-659, December.
- Mohammad Niaz Asadullah (Reading University), Nazmul Chaudhury (World Bank) and Amit Dar (World Bank), "undated". "Student Achievement Conditioned Upon School Selection: Religious and Secular Secondary School Quality in Bangladesh," QEH Working Papers qehwps140, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Driscoll, Donna & Halcoussis, Dennis & Svorny, Shirley, 2008. "Gains in standardized test scores: Evidence of diminishing returns to achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 211-220, April.
- Bacolod, Marigee P. & Tobias, Justin L., 2006. "Schools, school quality and achievement growth: Evidence from the Philippines," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-632, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation attendance university class-size student performance;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .