The Food For Education program in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Grosh, Margaret E., 1992. "The Jamaican food stamps programme : A case study in targeting," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Khandker, S.R., 1996. "Education Achievements and School Efficiency in Rural Bangladesh," World Bank - Discussion Papers 319, World Bank.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1994. "Agricultural technology and food policy to combat iron deficiency in developing countries," FCND discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
- Ravallion, Martin & Wodon, Quentin, 2000.
"Does Child Labour Displace Schooling? Evidence on Behavioural Responses to an Enrollment Subsidy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 158-175, March.
- Ravallion, Martin*Wodon, Quentin, 1999. "Does child labor displace schooling? - evidence on behavioral responses to an enrollment subsidy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2116, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Bouis, Howarth E., 2002. "Weighing what's practical: proxy means tests for targeting food subsidies in Egypt," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 519-540.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breisinger, Clemens & van Rheenen, Teunis & Ringler, Claudia & Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Minot, Nicholas & Aragon, Catherine & Yu, Bingxin & Ecker, Olivier & Zhu, Tingju, 2010. "Food security and economic development in the Middle East and North Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 985, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xin Meng & Jim Ryan, 2010.
"Does a food for education program affect school outcomes? The Bangladesh case,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 415-447, March.
- Meng, Xin & Ryan, Jim, 2007. "Does a Food for Education Program Affect School Outcomes? The Bangladesh Case," IZA Discussion Papers 2557, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xin Meng & Jim Ryan, 2003. "Evaluating the Food for Education Program in Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2003-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Harounan Kazianga & Damien de Walque & Harold Alderman, 2009.
"Educational and Health Impacts of Two School Feeding Schemes: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rural Burkina Faso,"
Economics Working Paper Series
0904, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Kazianga, Harounan & de Walque, Damien & Alderman, Harold, 2009. "Educational and health impacts of two school feeding schemes : evidence from a randomized trial in rural Burkina Faso," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4976, The World Bank.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2008. "“After all, most of the ‘Myth’ has some blurred empirical foundation: determinants of University level performance of students: case study of Rural Development Course covered in 2008 with in Mekelle U," MPRA Paper 17923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2010.
"Promising Approaches to Address the Needs of Poor Female Farmers: Resources, Constraints, and Interventions,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, April.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Pandolfelli, Lauren, 2009. "Promising approaches to address the needs of poor female farmers: Resources, constraints, and interventions," IFPRI discussion papers 882, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred, 2007.
"Use of household food insecurity scales for assessing poverty in Bangladesh and Uganda,"
106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France
7939, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alcaraz V., Gabriela & Zeller, Manfred, 2008. "Use of household food insecurity scales for assessing poverty in Bangladesh and Uganda," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 57164, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011.
"Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview,"
Journal of Development Effectiveness,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview," IFPRI discussion papers 1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Cohen, Marc J. & Cline, Sarah A. & Brown, Mary Ashby & Bos, Maria Soledad, 2005. "New risks and opportunities for food security: scenario analyses for 2015 and 2050," 2020 vision discussion papers 39, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2006. "Do crowded classrooms crowd out learning? Evidence from the food for education program in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 665-684, April.
- Vermeersch, Christel & Kremer, Michael, 2005. "Schools meals, educational achievement and school competition: evidence from a randomized evaluation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3523, The World Bank.
- David Tobón & Germán Darío Valencia Agudelo & Paul Ríos Gallego & John Fredy Bedoya, 2008. "Hierarchical Organization and School Academic Achievement in Medellin: An Analysis from the Educational Production Function," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 68, pages 145-173, Enero-Jun.
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2003. "Do crowded classrooms crowd out learning?," FCND briefs 149, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Afridi, Farzana, 2010. "Child welfare programs and child nutrition: Evidence from a mandated school meal program in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 152-165, July.
- Glick, Peter, 2008. "What Policies will Reduce Gender Schooling Gaps in Developing Countries: Evidence and Interpretation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1623-1646, September.
- Baulch, Bob, 2010. "The medium-term impact of the primary education stipend in rural Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 976, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmed, Akhter U. & Khondkar, Mubina, 2010. "An analysis of institutions and policy processes for selected antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1046, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kirdar, Murat G. & Dayioglu, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2012. "Does longer compulsory education equalize educational attainment by gender, ethnicity, and socioeconomic background?," MPRA Paper 39995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcndbr:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .