Unit Roots in White Noise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Clive W. J. Granger & Yongil Jeon, 2006. "Dynamics of Model Overfitting Measured in terms of Autoregressive Roots," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 347-365, May.
- Bent Nielsen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2008. "Properties of etimated characteristic roots," Economics Papers 2008-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Søren Johansen, 2003.
"The asymptotic variance of the estimated roots in a cointegrated vector autoregressive model,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 663-678, November.
- Soren JOHANSEN, 2001. "The Asymptotic Variance of the Estimated Roots in a Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Economics Working Papers ECO2001/01, European University Institute.
- Lewis, Richard & Reinsel, Gregory C., 1985. "Prediction of multivariate time series by autoregressive model fitting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 393-411, June.
- Litterman, Robert B, 1986.
"Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions-Five Years of Experience,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "Forecasting with Bayesian vector autoregressions five years of experience," Working Papers 274, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ulrich K. Müller & Mark W. Watson, 2008. "Testing Models of Low-Frequency Variability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 979-1016, September.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, HELMUT, 1996. "Infinite-Order Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 814-844, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:49-:d:119536 is not listed on IDEAS
- David I. Stern, 2004.
"A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0406, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Csereklyei, Zsuzsanna & Stern, David I., 2018. "A multicointegration model of global climate change," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 336, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsunit roots; unit root; white noise; asymptotics; autoregression; Granger and Jeon; clustering of roots;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2009-03-22 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-03-22 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .