Asymptotics for estimation of quantile regressions with truncated infinite-dimensional processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herce, Miguel A., 1996. "Asymptotic Theory of LAD Estimation in a Unit Root Process with Finite Variance Errors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 129-153, March.
- Knight, Keith, 1991. "Limit Theory for M-Estimates in an Integrated Infinite Variance," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 200-212, June.
- Koenker, Roger & Zhao, Quanshui, 1996. "Conditional Quantile Estimation and Inference for Arch Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 793-813, December.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2004. "Unit Root Quantile Autoregression Inference," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 775-787, January.
- Lewis, Richard & Reinsel, Gregory C., 1985. "Prediction of multivariate time series by autoregressive model fitting," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 393-411, June.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1997.
"Impulse response analysis in infinite order cointegrated vector autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 127-157, November.
- Lütkepohl, H. & Saikkonen, P., 1995. "Impulse Response Analysis in Infinite Order Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Braun, Phillip A. & Mittnik, Stefan, 1993. "Misspecifications in vector autoregressions and their effects on impulse responses and variance decompositions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 319-341, October.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut & POSKITT, D.S., 1996. "Testing for Causation Using Infinite Order Vector Autoregressive Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 61-87, March.
- Portnoy, Stephen, 1991. "Asymptotic behavior of regression quantiles in non-stationary, dependent cases," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 100-113, July.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Davis, Richard A. & Knight, Keith & Liu, Jian, 1992. "M-estimation for autoregressions with infinite variance," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 145-180, February.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Lütkepohl, HELMUT, 1996. "Infinite-Order Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 814-844, December.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 1995. "Robust Nonstationary Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(5), pages 912-951, October.
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1991. "A Shortcut to LAD Estimator Asymptotics," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 450-463, December.
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 186-199, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas C.S. Sim, 2009. "Modeling Quantile Dependence: A New Look at the Money-Output Relationship," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-34, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John W. Galbraith & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2011. "Partially Dimension-Reduced Regressions with Potentially Infinite-Dimensional Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-57, CIRANO.
- John W. Galbraith & Liam Cheung, 2013. "Forecasting financial volatility with combined QML and LAD-ARCH estimators of the GARCH model," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-19, CIRANO.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Serguei Zernov & Victoria Zindle-Walsh & John Galbraith, 2006. "Asymptotics For Estimation Of Truncated Infinite-Dimensional Quantile Regressions," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2016.
"Quantile Regression for Long Memory Testing: A Case of Realized Volatility,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(4), pages 693-724.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Uwe Hassler & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Galvao Jr., Antonio F., 2009. "Unit root quantile autoregression testing using covariates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 165-178, October.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Kim, Tae-hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2015.
"Quantile cointegration in the autoregressive distributed-lag modeling framework,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 281-300.
- Jin Seo Cho & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Quantile Cointegration in the Autoregressive Distributed-Lag Modelling Framework," Working papers 2014rwp-69, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- D. M. Mahinda Samarakoon & Keith Knight, 2009. "A Note on Unit Root Tests with Infinite Variance Noise," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 314-334.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2008. "Dynamic quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-205, November.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan, 2002. "Estimation, Inference, and Specification Testing for Possibly Misspecified Quantile Regression," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1s38s0dn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Vuong, Quang, 2010. "Efficient estimation in dynamic conditional quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 272-285, August.
- Fan, Rui & Lee, Ji Hyung, 2019. "Predictive quantile regressions under persistence and conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 261-280.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2013. "Quantile Prediction," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.),Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 961-994, Elsevier.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2005.
"Quasi-maximum likelihood estimation for conditional quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 137-164, September.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2002. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Conditional Quantiles," Working Papers 1139, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2013. "Vector autoregressive models," Chapters, in: Nigar Hashimzade & Michael A. Thornton (ed.),Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 6, pages 139-164, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bruzda, Joanna, 2019. "Quantile smoothing in supply chain and logistics forecasting," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 208(C), pages 122-139.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2012.
"Bias Transmission and Variance Reduction in Two-Stage Quantile Regression,"
- Tae-Hwan Kim, & Christophe Muller, 2012. "Bias Transmission and Variance Reduction in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," AMSE Working Papers 1221, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Chan, Ngai Hang & Zhang, Rong-Mao, 2009. "Quantile inference for near-integrated autoregressive time series under infinite variance and strong dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 4124-4148, December.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2017.
"Finite-sample generalized confidence distributions and sign-based robust estimators in median regressions with heterogenous dependent errors,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Élise, COUDIN & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2017. "Finite-Sample Generalized Confidence Distributions and Sign-Based Robust Estimators in Median Regressions with Heterogeneous Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 01-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Zhu, Qianqian & Zheng, Yao & Li, Guodong, 2018. "Linear double autoregression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 162-174.
- Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza & Guillén, Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho & Figueiredo, Francisco Marcos Rodrigues, 2018. "Estimating inflation persistence by quantile autoregression with quantile-specific unit roots," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 407-430.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2003. "Nonlinear quantile regression under dependence and heterogeneity," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 388, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Kuriyama Nina, 2016. "Testing cointegration in quantile regressions with an application to the term structure of interest rates," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(2), pages 107-121, April.
More about this item
Keywords62G20 62G05 62J05 Generalized function L1-norm LAD Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:3:p:497-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.