A Shortcut to LAD Estimator Asymptotics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Newey, Whitney K, 1985. "Maximum Likelihood Specification Testing and Conditional Moment Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1047-1070, September.
- K. Newey, Whitney, 1985. "Generalized method of moments specification testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 229-256, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Kim, Tae-hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2015.
"Quantile cointegration in the autoregressive distributed-lag modeling framework,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 281-300.
- Jin Seo Cho & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Quantile Cointegration in the Autoregressive Distributed-Lag Modelling Framework," Working papers 2014rwp-69, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Zhou, Zhou & Wu, Wei Biao, 2011. "On linear models with long memory and heavy-tailed errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 349-362, February.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2016.
"Quantile Regression for Long Memory Testing: A Case of Realized Volatility,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(4), pages 693-724.
- Uwe Hassler & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2012. "Quantile regression for long memory testing: A case of realized volatility," Working Papers w201207, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dasgupta, Madhuchhanda & Mishra, SK, 2004. "Least absolute deviation estimation of linear econometric models: A literature review," MPRA Paper 1781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2017.
"Finite-sample generalized confidence distributions and sign-based robust estimators in median regressions with heterogenous dependent errors,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Élise, COUDIN & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2017. "Finite-Sample Generalized Confidence Distributions and Sign-Based Robust Estimators in Median Regressions with Heterogeneous Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 01-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kristensen Johannes Tang, 2014.
"Factor-based forecasting in the presence of outliers: Are factors better selected and estimated by the median than by the mean?,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-30, May.
- Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2012. "Factor-Based Forecasting in the Presence of Outliers: Are Factors Better Selected and Estimated by the Median than by The Mean?," CREATES Research Papers 2012-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 1995. "Robust Nonstationary Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 912-951, October.
- Felmingham, Bruce & Leong, SuSan, 2005. "Parity conditions and the efficiency of the Australian 90- and 180-day forward markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 127-145.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1998. "The moving blocks bootstrap and robust inference for linear least squares and quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 235-287, February.
- Chen, Mei-Yuan & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2001. "Testing parameter constancy in models with infinite variance errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 11-18, July.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2010.
"Lad Asymptotics Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity With Possibly Infinite Error Densities,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 953-962, June.
- Jin Seo Cho & Chirok Han & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2009. "LAD Asymptotics under Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Possibly Infinite Error Densities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1703, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jin Seo Cho & Chirok-Han & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "LAD Asymptotics under Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Possibly Infinite Error Densities," Discussion Paper Series 0917, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2011.
"Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 282-294, April.
- Han, Chirok & Cho, Jin Seo & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2011. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(2), pages 282-294.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Discussion Paper Series 0914, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Chirok Han & Jin Seo Cho & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2009. "Infinite Density at the Median and the Typical Shape of Stock Return Distributions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1701, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oberhofer, Walter & Haupt, Harry, 2003. "Nonlinear quantile regression under dependence and heterogeneity," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 388, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Abadir, Karim M., 1995. "Unbiased estimation as a solution to testing for random walks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 263-268, March.
- Serguei Zernov & Victoria Zindle-Walsh & John Galbraith, 2006. "Asymptotics For Estimation Of Truncated Infinite-Dimensional Quantile Regressions," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Zernov, Serguei & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria & Galbraith, John W., 2009. "Asymptotics for estimation of quantile regressions with truncated infinite-dimensional processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 497-508, March.
- Lucas, Andre & van Dijk, Ronald & Kloek, Teun, 2002. "Stock selection, style rotation, and risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Kato, Kengo, 2016. "Smoothed quantile regression for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 92-112.
- Phillips, Peter C B & McFarland, James W & McMahon, Patrick C, 1996.
"Robust Tests of Forward Exchange Market Efficiency with Empirical Evidence from the 1920s,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, Jan.-Feb..
- Peter C.B. Phillips & James W. McFarland & Patrick C. McMahon, 1994. "Robust Tests of Forward Exchange Market Efficiency with Empirical Evidence from the 1920's," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1080, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- White, Halbert & Kim, Tae-Hwan, 2002. "Estimation, Inference, and Specification Testing for Possibly Misspecified Quantile Regression," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1s38s0dn, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:1000-1009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dima, Bogdan & Dincă, Marius Sorin & Spulbăr, Cristi, 2014. "Financial nexus: Efficiency and soundness in banking and capital markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 100-124.
- Moreno, Marta & Romo, Juan, 1997. "Bootstrap tests for unit roots based on lad estimation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6210, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kengo Kato, 2012. "Asymptotic normality of Powell’s kernel estimator," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(2), pages 255-273, April.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2012. "A simple approach to standardized-residuals-based higher-moment tests," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 427-453.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:7:y:1991:i:04:p:450-463_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.