Asymptotic behavior of regression quantiles in non-stationary, dependent cases
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Chernozhukov, 2005. "Extremal quantile regression," Papers math/0505639, arXiv.org.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iv·n Fern·ndez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010.
"Quantile and Probability Curves Without Crossing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 1093-1125, May.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Quantile and Probability Curves Without Crossing," Papers 0704.3649, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Quantile and probability curves without crossing," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010. "Quantile and Probability Curves without Crossing," Post-Print hal-01052958, HAL.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010. "Quantile and Probability Curves without Crossing," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Quantile And Probability Curves Without Crossing," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2005.
"Quasi-maximum likelihood estimation for conditional quantiles,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 137-164, September.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2002. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Conditional Quantiles," Working Papers 1139, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov, 2009.
"L1-Penalized Quantile Regression in High-Dimensional Sparse Models,"
0904.2931, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov, 2009. "L1-Penalized quantile regression in high-dimensional sparse models," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mukherjee, Kanchan, 2000. "Linearization Of Randomly Weighted Empiricals Under Long Range Dependence With Applications To Nonlinear Regression Quantiles," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 301-323, June.
- Gounder, Rukmani & Xing, Zhongwei, 2012. "Impact of education and health on poverty reduction: Monetary and non-monetary evidence from Fiji," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 787-794.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc4b6ga2g is not listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2008. "Dynamic quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 198-205, November.
- Elise Coudin & Jean-Marie Dufour, 2017.
"Finite-sample generalized confidence distributions and sign-based robust estimators in median regressions with heterogenous dependent errors,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Élise, COUDIN & Jean-Marie DUFOUR, 2017. "Finite-Sample Generalized Confidence Distributions and Sign-Based Robust Estimators in Median Regressions with Heterogeneous Dependent Errors," Cahiers de recherche 01-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2012.
"Bias Transmission and Variance Reduction in Two-Stage Quantile Regression,"
- Tae-Hwan Kim, & Christophe Muller, 2012. "Bias Transmission and Variance Reduction in Two-Stage Quantile Regression," AMSE Working Papers 1221, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- B. Dima & Ş. M. Dima, 2016. "Income Distribution and Social Tolerance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 439-466, August.
- George Kouretas & Leonidas Zarangas, 2005. "Conditional autoregressive valu at risk by regression quantile: Estimatingmarket risk for major stock markets," Working Papers 0521, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Zernov, Serguei & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria & Galbraith, John W., 2009. "Asymptotics for estimation of quantile regressions with truncated infinite-dimensional processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 497-508, March.
- Neocleous, Tereza & Portnoy, Stephen, 2008. "On monotonicity of regression quantile functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(10), pages 1226-1229, August.
- Komunjer, Ivana & Vuong, Quang, 2010. "Efficient estimation in dynamic conditional quantile models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 272-285, August.
- Rima Rajab & Milan Dražić & Nenad Mladenović & Pavle Mladenović & Keming Yu, 2015. "Fitting censored quantile regression by variable neighborhood search," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 481-500, November.
- Seokwoo Jake Choi & Stephen Portnoy, 2016. "Quantile Autoregression for Censored Data," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 603-623, September.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1998. "The moving blocks bootstrap and robust inference for linear least squares and quantile regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 235-287, February.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2013. "Quantile Prediction," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd, 1994. "A note on estimating censored quantile regressions," Discussion Papers 14, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:48-59 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslinear models regression quantiles non-stationary processes dependent errors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:38:y:1991:i:1:p:100-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.