Infinite-Order Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onatski, Alexei & Uhlig, Harald, 2012. "Unit Roots In White Noise," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 485-508, June.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Maynard, Alex, 2012. "Persistence-robust surplus-lag Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 293-300.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:36-:d:109242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demetrescu Matei, 2009. "Panel Unit Root Testing with Nonlinear Instruments for Infinite-Order Autoregressive Processes," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-30, December.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandro Giovannelli, 1705.
"A Durbin-Levinson Regularized Estimator of High Dimensional Autocovariance Matrices,"
CREATES Research Papers
2017-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandro Giovannelli, 2017. "A Durbin-Levinson Regularized Estimator of High Dimensional Autocovariance Matrices," CEIS Research Paper 410, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hill, Jonathan B. & Motegi, Kaiji, 2016.
"Testing for Granger causality with mixed frequency data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 207-230.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hill, Jonathan B. & Motegi, Kaiji, 2013. "Testing for Granger Causality with Mixed Frequency Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saikkonen, Pentti & Luukkonen, Ritva, 1997. "Testing cointegration in infinite order vector autoregressive processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 93-126, November.
- Hafner, C. M. & Linton, O., 2016.
"Estimation of a Multiplicative Covariance Structure in the Large Dimensional Case,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1664, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- HAFNER, Christian & LINTON, Oliver B. & TANG, Haihan, 2016. "Estimation of a Multiplicative Covariance Structure in the Large Dimensional Case," CORE Discussion Papers 2016044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christian M. Hafner & Oliver Linton & Haihan Tang, 2016. "Estimation of a multiplicative covariance structure in the large dimensional case," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marais, E. & Bates, S., 2006.
"An empirical study to identify shift contagion during the Asian crisis,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 468-479, December.
- Elise Marais & Samuel Bates, 2006. "An empirical study to identify shift contagion during the Asian crisis," Post-Print hal-01288429, HAL.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1999. "A lag augmentation test for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 23-27, April.
- Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1997.
"Impulse response analysis in infinite order cointegrated vector autoregressive processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 127-157, November.
- H. Lütkepohl & P. Saikkonen, 1995. "Impulse Response Analysis in Infinite Order Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Qu, Zhongjun & Perron, Pierre, 2007.
"A Modified Information Criterion For Cointegration Tests Based On A Var Approximation,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 638-685, August.
- Zhongjun Qu & Pierre Perron, 2006. "A Modified Information Criterion for Cointegration Tests based on a VAR Approximation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2013. "Vector autoregressive models," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 6, pages 139-164 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dietmar Bauer & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Persistence-robust Granger causality testing," Working Papers 1011, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Maynard, Alex & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2009.
"Covariance-Based Orthogonality Tests For Regressors With Unknown Persistence,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 63-116, February.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Alex Maynard, 2004. "Covariance-based orthogonality tests for regressors with unknown persistence," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 536, Econometric Society.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Alex Maynard, 2004. "Covariance-based orthogonality tests for regressors with unknown persistence," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 518, Econometric Society.
- Alex Maynard & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2007. "Covariance-based orthogonality tests for regressors with unknown persistence," Working Papers 1122, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:73-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio, Jose Alberto, 2006. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation of partially nonstationary vector ARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(12), pages 3644-3662, August.
- Judith A. Clarke & Sadaf Mirza, 2003. "Some Finite Sample Results On Testing For Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 0305, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Serguei Zernov & Victoria Zindle-Walsh & John Galbraith, 2006. "Asymptotics For Estimation Of Truncated Infinite-Dimensional Quantile Regressions," Departmental Working Papers 2006-16, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 2014. "An asymptotic invariance property of the common trends under linear transformations of the data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 310-315.
- Zernov, Serguei & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria & Galbraith, John W., 2009. "Asymptotics for estimation of quantile regressions with truncated infinite-dimensional processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 497-508, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:12:y:1996:i:05:p:814-844_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.