Report NEP-ETS-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Thresholds, News Impact Surfaces and Dynamic Asymmetric Multivariate GARCH," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0911, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ralph D. Snyder & Anne B. Koehler, 2008. "A View of Damped Trend as Incorporating a Tracking Signal into a State Space Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- George Athanasopoulos & Osmani T. de C. Guillén & João V. Issler & Farshid Vahid, 2009. "Model selection, estimation and forecasting in VAR models with short-run and long-run restrictions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/09, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jae H. Kim & Haiyang Song & Kevin Wong & George Athanasopoulos & Shen Liu, 2008. "Beyond point forecasting: evaluation of alternative prediction intervals for tourist arrivals," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shawkat M. Hammoudeh & Yuan Yuan & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modeling Exchange Rate and Industrial Commodity Volatility Transmissions," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0096, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Mario Cerrato & Hyunsok Kim & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "3-Regime symmetric STAR modeling and exchange rate reversion," Working Papers 2009_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan J. J. Groen & George Kapetanios, 2009. "Model selection criteria for factor-augmented regressions," Staff Reports 363, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Onatski, Alexei & Uhlig, Harald, 2009. "Unit Roots in White Noise," MPRA Paper 14057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Clements & Mark Doolan & Stan Hurn & Ralf Becker, 2009. "Evaluating multivariate volatility forecasts," NCER Working Paper Series 41, National Centre for Econometric Research, revised 25 Nov 2009.