Corruption: Measuring the Unmeasurable
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Asad Zaman & null Faiz-Ur-Rahim, 2009. "Corruption: measuring the unmeasurable," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 117-126, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- George T. Abed & Hamid R Davoodi, 2000. "Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2000. "The Hazard of Moral Hazard: Untangling the Asian Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 775-788, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mgt:youmng:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:299-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asad Zaman & Arif Naveed & Atiq-ur-Rehman, 2014. "Wealth as an Indicator of Socio-Economic Welfare: Islamic Views," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:112, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; measurement; quantitative imperative; corruption perception index;
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-03-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-03-14 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-03-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .