Report NEP-REG-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea M. Leiter & Arno Parolini & Hannes Winner, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Investment: Evidence from European Industries," Working Papers 2009-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & David E. Davis & Jeffrey LaFrance & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2008. "Milk Marketing Order Winners and Losers," Working Papers 2009-03, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "Public, private and nonprofit regulation for environmental quality," DEA Working Papers 33, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Gianni De Fraja & Emanuela Michetti & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2009. "Toc ’n’ Roll: Bargaining, Service Quality and Specificity in the UK Railway Network," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/7, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Delis, Manthos D & Molyneux, Philip & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations and productivity growth in banking," MPRA Paper 13891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2009. "On the Paradox of Prudential Regulations in the Globalized Economy: International Reserves and the Crisis a Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 14779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sadun, Raffaella, 2009. "Regulation and UK Retailing Productivity: Evidence from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4028, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jamasb, T. & Söderberg, M., 2009. "Yardstick and Ex-post Regulation by Norm Model: Empirical Equivalence, Pricing Effect, and Performance in Sweeden," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Winkler, Ralph, 2009. "Now or Never: Environmental Protection under Hyperbolic Discounting," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zaman, Asad & Rahim, Faizur, 2008. "Corruption: Measuring the Unmeasurable," MPRA Paper 13882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Setareh Khalilian, 2009. "The WTO and Environmental Provisions: Three Categories of Trade and Environment Linkage," Kiel Working Papers 1485, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2008. "The Evolution of the Corporation: Organization, Finance, Knowledge and Corporate Social Responsibility," Working Papers wp373, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Satoshi Myojo & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Assessing the Consequences of a Horizontal Merger and its Remedies in a Dynamic Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-609, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "The Welfare Implications of Oil Privatisation: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Norway’s Statoil," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0912, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandacka & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2009. "How to find plausible, severe, and useful stress scenarios," Working Papers 150, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Posner, Eric A & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "The Housing Crisis and Bankruptcy Reform: The Prepackaged Chapter 13 Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Marking to Market for Financial Institutions: A Common Sense Resolution," e-briefs 73, C.D. Howe Institute.