The Evolution of the Corporation: Organization, Finance, Knowledge and Corporate Social Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; corporate governance; financialisation; economic sociology; knowledge society; uncertainty; risk; management;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-03-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-KNM-2009-03-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-REG-2009-03-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .