Report NEP-HIS-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hynes, William & Jacks, David S. & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2009. "Commodity Market Disintegration in the Interwar Period," CEPR Discussion Papers 7189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacks, David S. & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2009. "Commodity Price Volatility and World Market Integration since 1700," CEPR Discussion Papers 7190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Makoto Kasuya, 2009. "The Activities of a Japanese Bank in the Interwar Financial Centers: A Case of the Yokohama Specie Bank," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-610, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2008. "The Evolution of the Corporation: Organization, Finance, Knowledge and Corporate Social Responsibility," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp373, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ogilvie, S. & Küpker, M. & Maegraith, J., 2009. "Community Characteristics and Demographic Development: Three Württemberg Communities, 1558 - 1914," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0910, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ángel Estrada & Juan Francisco Jimeno & José Luis Malo de Molina, 2009. "The Spanish economy in EMU: The first ten years," Occasional Papers 0901, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Nathan Nunn & Leonard Wantchekon, 2009. "The Slave Trade and the Origins of Mistrust in Africa," NBER Working Papers 14783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juanita Villaveces et al, 2008. "Caricatura & Economía Una mirada a la historia económica de Colombia," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 005302, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.