The Activities of a Japanese Bank in the Interwar Financial Centers: A Case of the Yokohama Specie Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassis,Youssef, 2006. "Capitals of Capital," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845359.
- Battilossi, Stefano, 2000. "Financial innovation and the golden ages of international banking: 1890 81," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 141-175, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-03-14 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2009-03-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2009-03-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2009cf610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .