Financial innovation and the golden ages of international banking: 1890 81
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makoto Kasuya, 2009. "The Activities of a Japanese Bank in the Interwar Financial Centers: A Case of the Yokohama Specie Bank," CARF F-Series CARF-F-146, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Singleton,John, 2010. "Central Banking in the Twentieth Century," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521899093, April.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011.
"Foreign exchange reserve management in the 19th century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s,"
2011/07, Norges Bank.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Reserve Management in the 19 th Century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s," Post-Print hal-01293720, HAL.
- Makoto Kasuya, 2009. "The Activities of a Japanese Bank in the Interwar Financial Centers: A Case of the Yokohama Specie Bank," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-610, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Luciano Amaral, 2013. "Imperfect but Hard Competition: the Portuguese Banking Sector in the Golden Age (1950-1973)," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp575, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Gianni Toniolo & Eugene N. White, 2015. "The Evolution of the Financial Stability Mandate: From Its Origins to the Present Day," NBER Working Papers 20844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:7:y:2000:i:02:p:141-175_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_FHR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.